Monday, November 28, 2011

Live, Laugh, Love :)

Hello Hello!

   UGH, my car has finally had its final run. The mechanic called to tell me that the specific piece that my car needs to get fixed is in NY and it cost $850 not including labor. So it would cost over 1000 to fix my car. 1. I can’t afford that and 2. I would hate to pay that to have something break on it in another few weeks. So I am officially on the hunt for a new car. If anyone knows someone selling their car for a reasonable price (Cheap) or has an extra car that they wouldn’t mind me borrowing that would be awesome! (I have a perfect driving record)

    I had an awesome last couple of days! Spent Thanksgiving at my Aunty Gail’s and Uncle Paul’s house where we had tons of laughs and way too much food. I am still full, haha :). My mom and I attempted to go Black Friday shopping; we pulled into Walmart at 11:55pm for the midnight opening. There were about 1000 people waiting in line, one, which informed us that the doors weren’t opening until 5am. I am not sure what I was in shock of more – the fact that Walmart wasn’t opening until 5am or that there was this many people in line at 11:55pm waiting for the 5am opening. Needless to say we did not wait. Since we were in the Black Friday shopping spirit we decided to head over to Kohls got there at 12:30am to find out they were not opening until 1am. We then called it a night and went home. On Saturday I spent the day with one of my best friends Carolyn! We went up to Kennebunkport walked around took some pictures and just enjoyed the beautiful weather, on our way home we stopped at the Kittery outlets and then we met up with Carolyn’s sister Adrienne and Adrienne’s boyfriend Brendan and saw The Muppets Movie- absolutely adorable! Later that night my friend Liz stopped by to say hi and catch up on her way back to CT.  On Sunday I went to cheer my mom and her tennis team on during their match.

    I spoke to Cleveland Clinic today and they have everything they need from me to set up an evaluation. The woman I usually speak with told me that I should be getting a call tomorrow, Tuesday, from the scheduling department with a date for me to come out and be evaluated. I have not been feeling so hot the last few days I am having more difficulties breathing which makes doing anything that much harder, blahh. I have to go to MGH in the morning to have my blood taken so I am trying to decide if I will stop by my Drs. to let them know how I am feeling. I am just not sure if I am over tired and need rest from the last few days or if I am at the beginning stages of a cold.

    Well that’s all I have to say right now! I will let you all know as soon as I hear from Cleveland and also if I decide to visit my Drs. tomorrow!

Talk to you later ~ Breathe Easy,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment